Business Development Intern
Full time Internship
About Tech JDI:
Tech JDI is a venture support services company helping clients to venture into new markets. We provide market access, human resource, and fundraising advisory services. Our clients are fast-scaling foreign start- ups funded by reputable investors, and overseas corporates with a focus on innovation.
We are managed and invested by experienced market operators in the IT/VC/HR sectors, with presence in Singapore and Vietnam. We understand the operational requirements and challenges of scaling companies in Singapore and Vietnam. Our clients are rapidly scaling IT companies in variety industries: Covering e- commerce, IT security Consumer applications, Business software, Online-to-offline businesses.
SG Office: 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-01, Singapore 139951
VN Office: F9, Maritime Building, 42 Tu Cuong, W.4, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Role & Responsibilities
The super intern position is for final year students, graduate students who are keen to be a part of Southeast Asia’s burgeoning tech startup ecosystem. This position can involve roles and activities spread across business development.
You will be treated like a full-time employee, not an intern. This means that we will hold you accountable for your commitment to produce meaningful work and an impactful outcome! There will be an opportunity to convert this internship into a full-time position upon the end of the contract, upon evaluation from the respective managers.
If you love working in a fast-paced environment, getting your hands dirty, taking pride in your work, meeting tech startups founders and leadership teams, as well as learning more about technopreneur ship, this is for you!
In Tech JDI, we have many open opportunities for interns in Business Development: You will be part of the team that helps to identify new revenue streams/business opportunities/markets. This involves supporting the process of customer development, iteration, and go-to-market strategy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Currently studying in, OR graduated with good tertiary education in Business Administration, Business Management, or related fields
- A self-starter and fast learner, with a positive attitude and the ability to adapt fast
- An effective communicator with the ability to articulate clearly & logically
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good with deck and presentation
- Good command of spoken and written English skills
- Commitment, dedication, ownership, and accountability.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and any prior experience towards startup ecosystem is a plus.
What are we offers:
- Opportunity to become a fulltime staff base on the Intern’s performance
- Working in English’s environment
- Internship allowance: Gross VND 4.000.000/month
- Working hour: from 8.30am – 5.30pm. Monday – Friday
About our Interview Process
In this job title, we would like to take you into the follow recruitment process:
- CV Screening
- HR Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Offer & Acceptance
Note: Depending on schedule, both HR Interview and Hiring Manager Interview could be arranged in one meeting.
For further support, do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline 028 3526 0292.