HSBC Vietnam Internship Programme 2021 – Intake 2
Are you a final-year student or a fresh university graduate wanting to take the next step in your career? Whether you want a new career path or a chance to be a part of a global working environment, HSBC Vietnam opens the world of opportunities to provide supports and training that will unlock your potential and take you further. This will be huge opportunity for you to use what you have learned at school to make an actual difference and build significant results.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s apply and build something substantial together!
We are now opening a new HSBC Vietnam Internship Program – Intake 2 in across business divisions and functions where the graduates will be able to gain exciting authentic experience and business insights at HSBC Vietnam, including:
- Wealth and Personal Banking (HN & HCM)
- Wholesale Banking (HN & HCM)
- Finance (HCM)
- Compliance and Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (HN & HCM)
- Other departments/functions
What you will gain?
- A real insight into working for one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world.
- Authentic working experience, embedding HSBC’s values while growing your career.
- Support, mentor and constructive feedback to develop your skills in professional working environment.
- Monthly allowance based on the Bank’s policy.
- Learning opportunity through Future Skill Series in HSBC University.
- Final-year students or Fresh graduates within less than 12 months of working experience.
- Pursue intern opportunity in full term of 06 or 09 months.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
Visit us at https://hsbcvncareer.com/ to submit your application.
Deadline: 15 Oct 2021
We are looking forward to welcoming you to HSBC Vietnam.
* Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interviews. As the opportunities are limited, early application is an advantage.