SCG is a leading business conglomerate operating the business for over a century in line with the principle of sustainable development and good corporate governance since 1913. SCG envisions becoming a regional business leader with an emphasis on product innovation and excellent services to meet the customer’s needs and enhance consumers’ living standard coupled with encouraging sustainable growth for societies and communities where it operates.
Position: Internal Auditor
Location: SCG Vietnam CO., LTD
Application deadline: 26/03 — 31/05/2023
- Work closely and collaborate with SCG Internal Audit Office (Thailand) and coordinate with Internal Audit staff of SCG subsidiaries in Vietnam in the development and execution of the annual internal audit.
- Perform professional interior auditing work/consultant services for companies/operations in Vietnam. Work involves planning, managing, and performing operational, financial, and compliance audit projects.
- Assisting in the evaluation of the effectiveness of controls, identifying ineffective practices, and recommending measures for improvements.
- Monitoring compliance in accordance with SCG Internal Audit Guideline, VN laws and regulations, and business practices.
- Providing key input to developing the risk assessment, audit universe, and Vietnam operations’ audit plan.
- Perform work in accordance with appropriate quality assurance and professional standards.
- Assist with developing and delivery of Internal Audit related training, best practices, and communications.
- Attend training and development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Have experience as an Internal Auditor/External Auditor/Accountant for 1 – 3 years.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking, and reporting skills.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage and meet deadlines (time management).
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Able or familiar with working in a small team and with remote supervisors.
- Knowledge of VN laws and regulations, accounting standards, or IT (especially SAP or local IT systems) is an advantage.