GOLDEN OWL CONSULTING LTD. recruits Learning & Development Intern
Golden Owl Solution is a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with a Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts. This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only ﬁnding yourself programming but also shaping the company’s culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
Position: Learning & Development – L&D Intern
- Office 1: Level 7, MB bank, 538 CMT8, Ward 11, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
- Office 2: C0013 – Sarina, 62 Hoang The Thien, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Job description: The ideal candidate would be one who is passionate about helping people learn and grow, with excellent communication skills and strong learning & organizational development
experience and skill set to develop people and support the Company’s current and future business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, managing and evaluating the internship training program and on-job training program in an IT company;
- Manage staff’s competency and performance, plan to improve them when necessary;
- Assessing & reporting on learners’ progress;
- Design & deliver training programs (orientation, culture, soft-skills, management…);
- Work with related departments to receive needs, design programs;
- Collaborate with HR to organize all training activities, and employee engagement activities;
- Manage learning culture and people development activities;
- Other tasks from the direct manager.
- Prefer female candidates;
- Final year student or Bachelor’s degree from a university (English language, Economics, Psychology, Education, L&D major);
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent;
- Experience in training, including teaching English to Vietnamese children or adults is a plus;
- Have good presentation and mentoring skills;
- Be confident, sociable, considerate, and dynamic, be responsible, detail-oriented, and come along with a positive attitude;
- Have knowledge of how to analyze training needs for the company;
- Having IT basic knowledge & terminology is a plus;
- Personal laptop required.
- Allowance 3.000.000 VND / month + parking allowance;
- Tea-break & monthly team-building;
- Opportunity to experience professional working environment;
- On-job training;
- Opportunity to be promoted to a full-time position after an internship.
- Please send us your resumé and related documents via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application email title: L&D Intern – Your Full name.
- Only short-list candidates who meet our above mandatory requirements will be contacted.
Contact: Ms. Hân