About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 22 million users in over 101 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes).
ELSA Vietnam recruits Administrative Assistant Intern
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Report to: CEO Assistant
The administrative assistant intern provides a variety of support and assistance for the CEO, BOD (based in Califonia) and general office duties as directed by the supervisor. The intern will be responsible for assisting the supervisor with other business development and operation stuff including, but not limited to, research, preparing reports, filing and general coordination.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with correspondence
- Managing schedules; organizing meetings and appointments
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liaising with internal teams, and external contacts when needed
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the supervisor, including non-business matters
- Supporting other functions of the company when needed
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, recent graduate, or equivalent experience
- Meticulous, hard working, willing to take on various tasks
- Vietnamese with English proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Monthly allowance, ELSA Pro Account during internship
- Company Happy Hour and internal activities
- Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to email@example.com. We love to see your application.