What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the Enterprise Technology and Performance team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which helps clients achieve maximum value from digital transformation investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations by taking a holistic view of performance improvement including strategy, process design, technology enablement, and operate services.
As part of SAP Team, you will drive business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for the full suite of SAP software solutions using an array of HANA-based preconfigured solutions and assets. Integrates deep industry, functional, and technical expertise
- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
- Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree from any academic majors preferably Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience
- SAP experience will be added advantage
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humour!
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner – SEA
Deloitte Consulting Vietnam Co., Ltd
18th Floor, Times Square Building, 22-36 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
D: +84 (28) 7101 4817 | M: +84 (0)90 6949 605