CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
Position: Leasing Intern – Office Services
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with a tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE Vietnam has an opportunity for Leasing Intern – Office Services – HCMC. The primary focus of this role is on service quality, whilst ensuring efficient management The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support team in daily work and events.
- Support team in market research.
- Liaise between team, landlord and customers.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments under direct supervision
- Engages in local business community and charitable events
- Other jobs as discussed and assigned by Leasing Manager.
- University Degree in relevant discipline, Real Estate industry background is a plus
- Commitment, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working attitude, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proficient English skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
Send your CV to email: email@example.com with the subject [CBRE – 1121] Leasing – Office Services Intern – Full name
Contact: Ms. Tram Vo
- SĐT: 0964 492 388
- Email: Tram.VoNgoc@cbre.com