ASEAN Youth Organization is an international non-partisan, non-profit, and non-governmental organization established to promote international understanding and goodwill parallel to the ASEAN Motto and constitutes one vision, identity, and community.
Job Title: Events Executive
- Support in operating current events (such as conferences, conventions, talks and forums)
- Support in creating and planning new events
- Assist in researching and analyzing information, materials and studies for all events
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the communication and outreach strategy
- Be full-time undergraduate/graduate students.
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Be capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office or other computer software/tools.
- Have good communication skills or organizational skills.
Duration: 3 months
Application Deadline: 30th September
Start Date: 10th October
Benefits: Certificate, Testimonial Letter, SGD 500 allowance
Organization Name: Asian Youth Leaders Organization