Spiraledge is a leading internet retailer and healthy living company headquartered in Campbell, CA.
Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and a leading U.S. e-commerce retailer. Spiraledge operates through two primary online stores SwimOutlet.com and Everyday Yoga.com. Headquarters are located in Campbell, California with offices in Ohio and Vietnam. Both SwimOutlet.com and Everyday Yoga have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
To provide value-added, appropriate solutions and excellent services that best meet customers’ needs and expectations. Our solutions must create sustainable and tangible value for our clients and our success is driven by our people and their strong focus on excellence by delivering high-quality solutions through innovative technologies.
Spiraledge Vietnam aims to build a productive, friendly, and professional workplace. Our strategic goal is to provide a working environment that fosters a culture of innovation, embraces excellent concepts, and offers a competitive benefits package, room for growth, and sustainable development.
Position: Amazon Business Operator Intern
Quantity: 3 interns
- Manage and optimize product listings on Amazon to increase Conversion rate:
- Write product descriptions, bullet point to highlight key features and benefits.
- Support to Enhance product photos to attract customer attention and improve visual appeal.
- Keywords research to increase product visibility and improve conversion rates.
- Conduct market research, identify current market size/share to occupy market potential, and be responsible for recommend new idea for Sales increased.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, ratings, customer reviews, and overall sales to identify areas for proposed improvement.
- Support and implement daily operational tasks as assigned.
- Be a 3rd, 4th-year student with majors in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar role in E-commerce.
- English is required for this position
- Experience in applying AI (ChatGPT,..) to practice is a big plus
- Have strong logical, straightforward thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Have a great sense of integrity, work responsibility, and urgency.
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated. (Positive energy team player).
- Mentorship program
- Competitive salary, attractive benefits
- Be evaluated clearly and transparently. Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment
- Health insurance
- 13th-month salary and bonuses
- Many enjoyable outdoor recreational activities
- Be guided by a knowledgeable mentor
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members
- English practice
- E-Commerce exposure