Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme 2024
We’re one of the top 200 publicly traded companies in Asia, and a member of the Fortune Global 500 with over 400,000 employees. Our uniquely diverse portfolio of industry-leading businesses spans a wide range of sectors including motor vehicles and related operations, property investment and development, food retailing, health and beauty, home furnishings, engineering and construction, transport services, restaurants, luxury hotels, financial services, heavy equipment, mining, energy and agribusiness.
ARE YOU A RARE TALENT?
We’re looking for a special type of talent to join our Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS). At Jardines, we have a name for these graduates that excel – Rare Talent.
If you’re a recent graduate with true leadership ability, along with the drive to push yourself and challenge the status quo, the boundless curiosity to learn new things, and the vision to realise a better future, we challenge you to apply to JETS.
Why join JETS?
- Drawing on the deep leadership experience found throughout our businesses, Jardines is uniquely positioned to nurture exceptional graduates so that they can develop into the world – class leaders of tomorrow.
- Leveraging our scale, expertise, market knowledge and networks, our diverse portfolio can provide you with the exposure you need to cement business fundamentals and build leadership skills.
- This will prepare you to lead, not only our business, but also our people.
- You’ll get first-rate training that supports your continuous growth and development. You’ll be surrounded by supportive colleagues who motivate you, challenge you, and inspire you to become an extraordinary leader.
Embark on your JETS 6-3-2-1 Journey
The immersive JETS experience is a blend of interactive virtual and face-to-face learning sessions, on-the-job exposure, mentoring, coaching and job-relevant coursework that will provide you with broad exposure to the Jardines business. It’ll be a challenging life, and it won’t be for everyone. You’ll be asked to maximise every learning opportunity while being held accountable for business results.
The JETS journey will allow you to build out management capabilities and cement business fundamentals. You’ll experience critical business and leadership lessons in three years across two business units. The cherry on top? You’ll also get one overseas assignment designed to give you exposure in both mature and developing markets.
- A final year student or recent graduate with a degree from any discipline
- Have less than two years of full-time work experience
- Clear aspiration to become a future leader
- Strong commitment to contribute to Jardines’ success in Asia
- Ability to make sound judgement based on strong analytical thinking
- Dare to challenge status quo and generate disruptive ideas
- Keen to engage, motivate, and align people to drive for success
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Self-reflective and open to learn from experience and feedback
- Possess the energy, passion, and perseverance to drive for results
- APPLY NOW: careers.jardines.com/jets
- Applications Open: 15 August 2023
- Applications Deadline: 20 October 2023
- Online Assessments: August – October 2023
- Assessment Centre: Late October – Early November 2023
- Offer: Late November – Early December 2023
- Onboard: September 2024
Campus Events: Attend our campus events to learn more about the first-hand experience of the programme. Come and meet our teams and find out more about the JETS programme.
Sign up here: careers.jardines.com/events
Don’t miss the latest updates on JETS, follow us: Facebook & Instagram: Jardines Careers
LinkedIn: Jardine Matheson