Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 19,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 350 locations in 103 countries across six continents. Expeditors’ promise, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you.” is not mere hype; it is our commitment to go beyond the expectations of what companies need from a global logistics provider. Our culture is about exceeding our customers’ expectations and providing a place for our employees to make a career.
At Expeditors, people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves in employee development at all levels – one of those being through the Management Trainee (MT) program. This program is designed to provide successful individuals with an opportunity to learn our systems, products, and services in a holistic manner. The goal of the program is to build a foundational level of tactical knowledge that can be applied to support operations across the enterprise.
Successful Individuals in the MT program will spend a year learning the fundamental aspects of what works to make Expeditors the global leader in logistics and supply chain management. Through the program, MTs gain critical on-the-job experience while learning basic management and organizational skills.
Upon successful completion of the year long program, candidates are typically offered a supervisory position at a district.
Go to our website to get more information: http://www.expeditors.com.
Job Description: Features of the MT Program:
- One year program
- Structured training curriculum in specific business, management, operations and personal development areas
- Mentorship from Senior Management for professional and personal career guidance
- Exposure to every aspect of the business
- Opportunity to demonstrates potential and capability by undertaking or supporting various projects
- Career advancement opportunity
- Enthusiastic and committed to a long term career at Expeditors
- Possess a “can do” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and people oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and written English
- Good team player with leadership qualities
- Have courage to face new challenges
- Process-oriented with good analytical skills
- Willingness to be relocated to another country when required is an advantage
- Ready to begin program in August 2022.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and a 750 word essay on “Why are you the right candidate for the Management Trainee program at Expeditors?” via email to Ms. Nga Vo at email@example.com & Ms. Tam Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th July 2022.
Our working conditions
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit.
We focus on organic growth of our people and customers. Promotion from within and high retention of our employees and customers are essential to our success as a service and knowledge based organization.
Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
Package: Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Includes base salary, 13th month salary, and attractive bonus. The range will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and is negotiable.
- Annual Leave.
- Health Plan: Medical Package.
- Accident Insurance.
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance.
- Mobile phone allowance, company car, company Taxi/Grab account,
- Training and Personnel Development Program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Company guidelines.