About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 22 million users in over 101 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
With our ambitious growth goal for the brand, we are looking for a Social Media Intern to assist our always-on, campaign-based marketing & communications activities. You will be working under the direct supervision of our Brand Marketing Executive as a part of our Brand Marketing team, taking care of the brand’s social media actions across channels. The ideal candidate shall be a team player, tech-savvy and social media ‘geek’ who is willing to deliver flexibly under pressure and changes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work under the direct supervision of Brand Marketing Executive to create and execute social media plans monthly
- Assist in always-on content creation, actively follow social trends, be in charge of and monitor postings across communication channels: Facebook pages and groups, Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Zalo according to the content calendar
- Interact with followers and potential customers on a daily basis by communicating and answering questions
- Assist in the growth of the brand by seeding through various social media platforms and from different pools of audience, following the strategies of the team
- Support for other online & offline brand campaigns
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, recent graduate from business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related fields
- Have relevant experience through real work or extracurricular activities
- A bright mind with strong creativity and excellent communication
- Superb attention to details and organizational skills
- Willing-to-learn and Willing-to-do mindset
- Typical gen Z or a gen Z guru, tech savvy and familiar with social media tools, practices, tactics and trends
- Ability to work independently yet efficiently with use of computer
- Be able to commit at least 40 hours of work per week, including weekends
- Monthly allowance, ELSA Pro Account during internship
- Company Happy Hour and internal activities
- Working with seniors in real projects
- Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA with the subject [ELSA] Social Media Intern – Full name to firstname.lastname@example.org (or apply directly at: https://elsaspeak.com/en/career/positions/social-media-intern)
We love to see your application.