On March 13th, 2009, the Canadian International School (CIS) was officially established as the first international school in Vietnam to offer a Canadian curriculum. The school’s founders chose the Ontario Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 Curriculum for its emphasis on character education.
Position Objective: To support Academic Services Officer accomplish assigned tasks.
- Provide assistance with the operational non-academic aspects of procedures such, re-enrolments, class management, attendance (record late and dismissal early)
- Undertake data entry; data validation and resolution of student-related information and issues include administrative support to prepare and schedule examination, attendance list and to update results, issuing report cards, updating academic record and other special events (discipline, reprimand, reward, etc.)
- Provide administrative assistance including supporting events (Parent events, New teacher Orientation, Graduation, etc.) and workshops and preparing supporting documents for students such as confirmation letters, copies of report cards when required and managing the related administration.
- Be responsible for interpretation and translation for Leadership team and teachers in meetings with parents or for drafting, translating, and distributing letters to parents in the system.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff within and outside ASO when and where appropriate to ensure smooth execution of ASO administrative duties.
- Participate as an effective member of the service team through contribution to the team planned goals by completing tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other administrative and operations duties as determined by the Operation Manager.
- English proficiency in all 4 skills (Speaking/ Reading/ Listening/ Writing)
- Computer Literacy (Office Use)
- Can do multi-task, problem solving skill
- Have a can do mindset
- Good communication skill
- Careful, meticulous, confidential and well organizer
Please send your updated CV + Cover letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org