New Business Activation INTERN
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture.
What we can offer: Laptop
Job Description: Direct Report to New Business Activation (NBA) Manager
- Presponsible for Project plans based on local strategies, including distribution system, marketing, and local events
- Be the cross functions link between online and offline activities by implementing Global/ Regional initiatives as well as give valuable inputs into the innovation process, alignment to ensure proper understanding and implementation.
- Gather market intelligence, perform trade visits, analyze market competition, identify opportunities for new projects and new programs;
High technology apply for agriculture: Digital platform/ Drones/ intelligent forecasting system.
- Responsible for the projects (e-commerce/ loyalty program on the digital platform/…) and develop high-technology apply on Agriculture as use crop protection by Drone, Artificial Intelligence in Farming… and ensure that these are communicated and well known in the relevant Stakeholders.
- Manage and update relevant digital platforms to support Sales and Customers using efficiency.
Security & Risk Management
- Responsible for all Training tasks of all platforms
- Support to check and manage risks caused by the system and by users
- Work with technology partners
- Responsible to build a relationship with the partnership for Drone and Digital platform
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Technical, Finance, Customer services, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the innovation plans launching effectively and appropriately in the market;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant fields
- Fluency in English, computer literacy
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can-do, Result-oriented, proactive mindset.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated
- Initiative and passionate.
Job locations: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
On-boarding date: Sep 6 th
Contact: Ms Hieu (firstname.lastname@example.org) – HR Department