Did you know:
To develop ourselves, advance in our career or hunt for scholarships, we cannot fail to achieve IELTS, GMAT or GRE with an exceptionally high score.
In preparing for IELTS, GMAT or GRE, examinees often face many challenges in Task 1 of IELTS Writing and the Integrated Reasoning section of GMAT, GRE. These challenges require students to master paraphrasing techniques.
The paraphrasing technique helps candidates accurately grasp the meaning of information conveyed through a language unit (word, sentence) to make judgment summaries and choose the right trend.
To support participants to apprehend the basic paraphrasing technique, UEH English zone and ALT IELTS Tutor organize the workshop “FROM REASONING TO PARAPHRASING: TRICKS OF THE TRADE FOR IELTS, GMAT AND GRE”.
The workshop is for:
UEH’s staff and & students want to study abroad and wish to conquer high IELTS, GMAT, GRE scores.
What you will get in this workshop:
– Develop reasoning ability to solve relevant problems in testing activities and develop the effectiveness of social communication.
– Understand the topic and requirements of the subject, thereby developing appropriate ideas.
– Strengthen the ability to communicate and absorb information, analyze information from a linguistic perspective as a premise for reasoning and problem solving
Topic 1: Semantic analysis of information in IELTS Writing (Task 1)
Speaker: Mr. Nguyen Van Thanh, professional director of ALT IELTS Tutor.
📍 Format: via Zoom
⏰ Time: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Friday, July 30, 2021
Topic 2: Semantic analysis of information in GMAT (Integrated Reasoning)
Speaker: MSc.Nguyen Phuong Thuy, graduated from Mannheim University and won many prestigious international scholarships, currently working at a financial technology company in Frankfurt, Germany.
📍 Format: via Zoom
⏰ Time: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Monday, August 2, 2021
Don’t miss this opportunity, hurry up and register for this workshop here. The program is for the first 100 registrants for each topic.
– This activity does not add in point training
– Because of the limited number of participants, you should consider before participating
For further information, please contact us:
📞Hotline: 028.7303.1766, ext.1002