CapitaLand Vietnam Management Associate Program (MAP) or known as Management Trainee Program is a program to develop young talents for the organization. The program which comprises job rotations, core training and mentoring is structured to equip the MA with exposure, knowledge, and networks to embark on a fulfilling and rewarding career with CapitaLand Vietnam.
The CapitaLand Vietnam nurtures promising young graduates for a rewarding, accelerated career journey. As a management executive, you will embark on a holistic program to:
- Acquire new competencies and professional skills through a comprehensive learning roadmap
- Gain exposure to global markets through job rotation to different geographies and sectors
- Network with CapitaLand Vietnam senior management to learn valuable insights
- Gain competitive benefits and rewards
- Fast track your career to become future leaders at CapitaLand Vietnam
Interview and selection process:
- Screen CV.
- Interview with HR.
- Group Case Study.
- Psychometric Test.
- Interview with Board of Management.
- Interested candidates please send your CV in English with the CV filename “Application to MAP 2021_Your name_Location”. Location: Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh.
You are eligible to apply if:
- Obtained/ soon to obtain at least Bachelor’s degree, or completed study, no specific subject required.
- Excellent academic track records and leadership potential.
- Strong intellect & analytical abilities.
- Passion for Real Estate business.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- 17th Floor, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Boulevard, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Dong Building, 54 Lieu Giai, Cong Vi, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi