[HCM – Bình Thạnh] True Accounting Recruitment Accounting Assistant / Accountant
- Net Salary (base level as below) + Meal Allowance + Overtime + Performance bonus.
Accounting Assistant: 8,000,000 – 14,000,000.
Accountant: 14,000,000 – 22,000,000.
- Award/Bonus Policy: 13th-month salary depending on the period of continuous service.
- Leave: 12 days of annual leave, will be accrued more after 5 years of continuous service, based on the Law.
- Training: Will be provided a suitable training course.
- Other Benefits: Follow Company regulations.
- Manage and complete day-to-day bookkeeping of various clients of different industries.
- Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Business Activity Statement (BAS) and PAYG Instalment Activity Statements in accordance with the Australian Tax office.
- HR functions, including full-function monthly payroll, payroll tax, superannuation payments, IAS and reconciling HR General Ledger accounts monthly.
- Preparing accounts and reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity:
Management reporting (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Performance Summary, Staff entitlements, Analyse and report on variances, Ad-hoc management reporting as requested).
Statutory Reporting (BAS, IAS, Single Touch Payroll, Payroll end of year lodgement, FBT calculation and lodgement, ASIC yearly reporting as required, ACNC yearly reporting as required, Annual Acquittal to Mental Health Commission, Adhoc reporting as appropriate – Ex-Super guarantee Charge).
- Monitoring spending and budgets:
Design and Coordinate the Budgeting process from start to end.
Create spreadsheets and formats to start the process and provide guidance to the organisational management regarding the technical aspects.
Lead continuous improvement of the budgeting process.
- Auditing and analysing financial performance.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Keeping systems up to date.
Working Hours: 40 hours/week.
Working Place: Binh Thanh District.
Skill and experience:
- Graduated or final-year students, majoring in Accounting.
- One year of experience as an Accounting Assistant or three years as an Accountant, CPA qualified are plus.
- Long-term orientation in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Xero and MS Excel. G-suit and Outlook are required.
- Careful, attention to detail, hard-working, stable and positive mind, friendly.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
How to apply for this position:
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email title: [ Name ] – [ Position